Nearly as Many Life Terminations Without Consent as Voluntary Euthanasia Deaths
Mike Lovell
2011-08-30 06:04:29 UTC
Do you try to be an idiot, or does it just come naturally?
There is proven link between smoking pot and an increased risk of
developing mental diseases.
"Return, you rebellious children, and I will heal your rebellion. Behold we
come to thee: for thou art the Lord our God." Jer. 3:22
"Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law?" Jesus said to him,
"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole
soul, and with thy whole mind. This is the greatest and the first
commandment." Matthew 22:36-38.
"I am the vine; you are the branches: he that abideth in Me, and I in him,
the same beareth much fruit: for without Me you can do nothing." John 15: 5
“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she
must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and
devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill
both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”
(1 Samuel 15:3)

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to
the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

~ Mike
Don Martin
2011-08-31 00:07:00 UTC
There is proven link between smoking pot and an increased risk of
developing mental diseases.
Ah, that would explain your post, then.

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/