What Is Homosexuality? Perversion.
(¯`·.ž Craig Chilton ž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>
2011-04-03 07:48:59 UTC
On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:50:08 +1000,
BIGOTED Social RETARD, BILL TAYLOR
Nothing wrong with same sex marriage?
ABSOLUTELY nothing at all whatsoever! So-called "Defense
of Marriage" laws ("DOMAs") are totally BOGUS, and are not only
BASED on lies, they ARE lies! NO one has EVER (to the best of
my knowledge) presented so much as even ONE single FACT that
shows ANY way that same-sex marriage could possibly be a threat
to anything or anyone. And I won't be holding my breath waiting
a brainless TWIT like YOU to come up with one!
Marriage is between a man and a woman,
...and a man and a man... and a woman and a woman.

If you want PROOF of that, come *here* to the FREE state
of IOWA. We even provide same-sex couples with wedding
planning!
That's the way God made it.
Even if that were true, it STILL would be absolutely NONE
of YOUR business. You are QUITE the nitwit!!! God neither
appointed ANY person to act as a GESTAPO agent against
society to enforce Biblical precepts. (And *especially* not
MISPERCEIVED ones! See 1 Cor. 5:12-13, which *commands*
LOSERS like you NOT to act in that manner!)
I now know why God wrote...
God didn't WRITE *anything* in the Bible -- but he probably
was QUOTED in the 10 Commandments. Which made NO men-
tion of either homosexuality OR same-sex marriage.

Next, you presented the HANFUL of words in the Bible that
disparage homosexuality. Would you like for me to present the
EQUALLY-harsh condemnations from the Bible of all people who
have anything to do with soothsaying or communicating with
the dead?

So WHY are you so HYPOCRITICAL as to be hateful toward
gays, but NOT to the hundreds of MILLIONS of people who do
THESE practices, in violation of those passages? ---

-- Consult fortune-tellers/tea-leaf readers, etc.
-- Listen to John Edward on TV and take him seriously.
-- Attend seances.
-- Read and take seriously daily Horoscopes in newspapers.
-- Consult astrologers (a la Nancy Reagan).
-- Play with Tarot Cards.
-- Are Wiccans.
-- Have horoscopes cast, or cast them for others.
-- Play with Ouija Boards.

(I'll watch with interest as you RUN AWAY from *that* question!)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Republicans : Democrats :: Heartless : Spineless
Teabaggers = Clueless
RRR and LDS Cultists = Cretinous & Loathsome

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

"He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
or gravely injured by childbirth. He knew his life was at grave
risk. Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry