OPEN LETTER to *All* Anti-Marriage Equality Organizations
Gary Eickmeier
2011-07-08 12:53:42 UTC
"(¯`·.žSpammer & bigot Craig Chiltonž.·Ž¯) .. NO FACTS Support Chilton's
Trolling -
OPEN LETTER to *All* Anti-Marriage Equality Organizations
Every time you put quotation marks around the word, marriage, when
talking about same-sex marriage, that is a REMINDER to everyone reading
it of your sheer ignorance, hatefulness, and bigotry. The worst form
that
America has seen since the segregationists. About which I know
first-hand,
since I was a white ally of the blacks in Jackson, MS in the early 1960s,
in Civil Rights Movement I.
You were and you are just a bigot and troll.
Queers are intolerant provocateurs. They remind me of Nazis marching in
Skokie. The queer "pride" parades are like Klan rallies.
You, of course, are the intolerant hater. You have been indicted for
hate crimes in the past, and it was nothing but sheer luck that allowed
you to escape conviction.
You do not understand what "liberties & freedoms" are.
Ask yourself, why have laws against polygamy, bigamy, or incest if not for
the children. Why have children born out of wedlock been labeled as
bastards
throughout history? We tend to frown on arrangements that do not put the
children first.
It's a civilization thing, and has nothing to do with religion.
Duke is usually more concise, but great post anyway. It is amazing how these
people can pose two men or two women getting married to each other as
something desirable, normal, or any kind of "right." It is totally
preposterous. There is no need for them to be "married" to each other.

Marriage is about the children. That is why we have laws about incest, rape,
polygamy, and adultery. It is about the children. Now these people want to
sanctify homosexual sex and relationships as "marriage."

Impossible and preposterous.

Gary Eickmeier
(¯`·.ž Craig Chilton ž.·Ž¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org>
2011-08-22 16:35:40 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:05:02 +1000,
(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)
OPEN LETTER to *All* Anti-Marriage Equality Organizations
Every time you put quotation marks around the word, marriage, when
talking about same-sex marriage, that is a REMINDER to everyone reading
it of your sheer ignorance, hatefulness, and bigotry. The worst form that
America has seen since the segregationists. About which I know first-hand,
since I was a white ally of the blacks in Jackson, MS in the early 1960s,
in Civil Rights Movement I.
As a straight ALLY of the gays in Civil Rights Movement II, I am PROUD
to be assisting them in every way possible to achieve universal Marriage
Equality in all 50 states -- ASAP. Nothing can possibly be more HARMLESS
than same-sex marriage -- and society is FAST learning how badly it was
conned and LIED-to by America's modern-day bigots -- the RRR Cult. The
[IR]-Religious Radical Right. You of America's own home-grown version of
the Taliban are the most IRRATIONAL louts I've seen in 50 years!
One day soon, thanks to countless egalitarians like me who RESPECT
and support human & civil rights, all of the RRR's hate-agendas will be as
EXTINCT as those of the segregationists have been for decades. And all of
those who continue to openly be bigots, rather than sensibly closeting that
mental defect, will be regarded as social PARIAHS.
The sooner, the better!
Craig Chilton
P.O. Box 3113
Evansdale, Iowa 50707-0113
You were and you are just a bigot and troll.
Actually, that's a good description of YOU.
[Gays] are intolerant provocateurs.
I've heard that sort of talk before. 50 years ago. Being
spewed by segregationists who were as ignorant as YOU are.
They remind me of Nazis marching in Skokie.
To the contrary. They are akin to blacks who marched in Selma.
You have been indicted for hate crimes in the past, and it
was nothing but sheer luck that allowed you to escape conviction.
Since you obviously have me confused with someone else,
there's no point in responding further to you.

<remaining socially-RETARDED swill flushed>

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It is EASY to understand why almost ALL hateful and ignorant
bigots cravenly cower behind aliases and phony names, while MANY
intelligent egalitarians proudly and without hesitation post under
their full REAL names (as I have *always* done, in ALL of my posts).
It's for the same reason that KKK members cowered under hoods.
Because they supported SHAMEFUL agendas, and didn't want to
have such abject stupidity EXPOSED to their friends and neighbors,
and thus be subjected to well-deserved ridicule. While on the other
hand, egalitarians who support and defend personal LIBERTIES
have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Republicans : Democrats :: Heartless : Spineless
Teabaggers = Clueless, except for their stance on the economy
"Birthers" = Mindless Loons, and *proven* WRONG on 4-27-11
RRR and LDS Cultists = Cretinous & Loathsome

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

"He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
or gravely injured by childbirth. He knew his life was at grave
risk. Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from top 6 websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.TravelForPay.org -- BRAND-NEW 2011 Edition!
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481 -- Excellent article!
http://base8.lavenderliberal.com/index.html -- Searchable Database
of the Proposition Hate (8) ENEMIES of Human Rights! KNOW the
enemies... and then HARASS and BOYCOTT the enemies, as much
as it is legally possible to do so!