reunion
JustMe
2012-11-05 03:24:47 UTC
hey all,
some may remember me, may may not, but I'm checking back in. It's been since 1997 when I took a long hiatus from groups via dial-up. now I'm on with my wifi blazing speeds through the net. No more deed for the sneakers.
I wonder if some of the old cronies are still here, I wonder how many of the boys got saved?! How many got religion? Some may wonder if I lost mine, went a different direction, sought higher enlightenment by not seeking anything believing that nothing exists except my own pleasure - that it if there is no greater creator. nuff musings, thought I'd check back in over the years. I can even find some of my old posts... I hope those were not a waste.
JustMe
r***@gmail.com
2012-12-15 17:31:51 UTC
Post by JustMe
hey all,
some may remember me, may may not, but I'm checking back in. It's been since 1997 when I took a long hiatus from groups via dial-up. now I'm on with my wifi blazing speeds through the net. No more deed for the sneakers.
I wonder if some of the old cronies are still here, I wonder how many of the boys got saved?! How many got religion? Some may wonder if I lost mine, went a different direction, sought higher enlightenment by not seeking anything believing that nothing exists except my own pleasure - that it if there is no greater creator. nuff musings, thought I'd check back in over the years. I can even find some of my old posts... I hope those were not a waste.
JustMe
Shhhh... we're hunting rabbits... and Christian fundies :)

Yes, it is *THE* Rod Swift :)